Δευτέρα 17 Οκτωβρίου 2011

phplist greek encoding problem version 2.10.13

In another post, I explained what I did to solve the problem with the greek characters on phplist version 2.10.12.

Recently, somebody using phplist version 2.10.13 had the same problem with the greek encoding on the subject.

I made 2 more actions to solve it.

  • I changed admin/languages.php line 13 and replaced it with this

    "en" => array("English ","UTF-8","UTF-8, UTF-8 ")

To this point, the problem had disappeared and everything worked great for me , but not for the person who mentioned the problem.

He had a problem with the collation of the database, so here is what you have to do.

  • Go to PHPMyadmin, find table phplist_message, and change the collation of subject and message field to utf8_general_ci.

2 σχόλια: